Saturday, July 23, 2011

A post copied from another of his victim

Hi friends, I've copied a post through our FB group from another of his victim.

"he threatened us that "the slight out of alignment will cause my wife unable to have baby in future, and the miscarriage risk is very high", we then checked with several professional, they laughed at us. See how this con-man giving un-ethical "advise" to ppl just to fulfill his own needs & yet he pretended he is an en-lightened doctor that cares for patients. We got a female friend who fell down from staircase, her tailbone is seriously twitted, she couldnt sit nor sleep. She went for fixing her tailbone using finger by a quality TCM in town, HELLO....... The DOC FIXED HER TAIL BONE THRO ANUS & not VAGINA!!! And this treatment only apply to those very severe case!"

I will get as many post from as many of his victims as possible. At this stage, I am trying to notify my friends to this blog - not savvy with blogs. So please give me time and I will get them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment